Deprecated: Function jetpack_form_register_pattern is deprecated since version jetpack-13.4! Use Automattic\Jetpack\Forms\ContactForm\Util::register_pattern instead. in /home1/theemps8/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6078
MESSAGE OF THE DAY – FEBRUARY 25, 2021 · SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE · The Empowered You Forum

Forum

MESSAGE OF THE DAY ...

Notifications
Clear all

MESSAGE OF THE DAY - FEBRUARY 25, 2021

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@laurauzun)

“Habit becomes natural.”  —The Talmud (Torah)

I think we all know this quote to be true, whether it is a good habit or a bad habit.  Once you adopt it, it becomes a natural part of your daily life.  It is important to adopt helpful and healthy habits and break destructive and unhealthy habits.  (I have a couple that I need to break!)  One daily habit to create is meditation.  Meditate for at least 10 minutes after you wake up.  You don’t even have to leave your bed for this.  Focus on your breath.  Quiet your mind.  Don’t allow the to-do list of the upcoming day start to swirl in your mind until you spend a few moments in divinity connected to your Higher Spirit that is directly connected to Divine Spirit.  You will notice a change in your days once you adopt this habit.  Have a great day!

Peace and Love Always ~ Laura with guidance from Divine Spirit and my spirit guides- Franciscolean

Share: